Thursday 27 May 2010

Passage migrants in Teuri1

Many Siberian Ruby-throats were singing around in the island.

On birding, the main contents were flycatchers, 
Spotted FlycatcherGrey-streaked Flycatcher Muscicapa griseisticta (I mistake English name),

Siberian Flycatcher,


Blue&White Flycatcher,


Mugimaki Flycatcher which was my precious bird in this birding because of my lifer. "Mugimaki" is from Japanese: it passes Japan region in wheat sowing season, Mugi means wheat and maki means sowing.


Though I couldn't take photo, I saw Narcissus Flycatcher, Gray Flycatcher, Eastern Crowned Willow Warbler, and Pale-legged Willow Warbler.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Love the first two shots of the Rubythroat!
    The Grey-streaked FC is also another bird which I really want to see once. And congratulations on finding a Mugimaki!

    ReplyDelete